Saturday 14 August 2010

126

Day126.Tues 3rd August
Sauron.

This is, by long mile, Mollies favourite site. She spends happy hours stretched out under the wang on the cool compacted Tuscan mud and has managed to beguile the local restaurant manager. Pauline is a charming Polish girl with a rather scary dog, appropriately named Sauron. He is a sweet boy but unresponsive and moody. On their daily walks past the wang our girl gets a special treat, pork loin, veal or Lamb and now Molly happily trots off on extra walkies with them for hours. Pualine is totally smitten. Molls is so responsive and affectionate she makes Sauron look a bit of a lump. Still, his mummy loves him (remind you of anyone)?





3 comments:

  1. ah bless - scary though is what I thought too when I first saw him. Not as beautiful as Molly's companion at home and Gazza is I'm sure missing his pal. Is Molly going to be the same with him when she returns from her adventures.....?!

    Fi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here we go again! My words of wisdom lost forever. Back in blogging hell!

    If this does not work I am destined not to comment on what a handsome boy this chap is and how sleek and handsome my gal is looking at the moment.

    Fingers crossed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ha!!!! It worked!!!!

    Despite the merry demonic road that google blog spot has just sent me down, I am, after all, destined to stay in the world of blogging.

    So wait for me while I catch you all up!

    Back to what I way saying. What a handsome dog. He has the confident demeanor to know that Molly is just some fly by night passing through and that ,infact, his mummy really loves him best.

    And talking of Molly - how sleek she is looking at the moment. I am not sure she is quite ready for a return to the damp shores of old Albion.

    Hilary

    xxx
    T

    ReplyDelete