Tuesday 20 April 2010

Day 19

Day 19 Sunday 18th April.

Our fitness levels are not yet full tuned to two days consecutive sightseeing, so another day off.
Still acclimatising to the communal aspects of camp living.
Unnerved and unsure about sharing my morning motions with a row of thunderous German trumpers.
Now, I am well known as a bit of a thunder pants myself, to my nearest and dearest. (Though always in a discrete, tasteful way) but my goodness, this lot were bringing tiles down from the walls. It’s ghastly or gasstley,take your pick.

2 comments:

  1. Never mind the depth of incident in the Pollacks - its all about the row of luminous German Trumpers. This culture fest has achieved even greater heights! Can I bear to wait for the next installment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Mr R are never flipping discrete when it comes to trumping in your pants! Does this mean you may return to our shores a more refined man in that department after experiencing others!!

    ReplyDelete